Tomorrow (21st July) we will say farewell for the summer to our Y12 cohort.
Students have had a highly successful year at the centre and engaged in many excellent experiences above and beyond their Level 3 studies including (but not limited to!):
- Visits to London
- The Next Gen Leaders scheme with Enactus
- Debate Club
- Foodbank and hygiene collections for the local community
- Regular business breakfasts – networking with over 25 local employers!
- Art and photography exhibitions
- Visits to the Sheffield UCAS Fair and University of Nottingham
- Production of the first edition of the HSFC Magazine
Looking to next year, we have appointed 17 students to Student Leadership roles who will work to shape and enhance the sixth form experience of their peers.
Y13 will return to HSFC on Thursday 7th September from 8.30am – we hope they have an excellent summer!