We will support you individually through the University application process. We encourage all students to start looking for courses that interest them throughout your studies at the Hucknall Sixth Form Centre, ready to start the application process after the Easter break.
Our UCAS programme includes:
- University visits including Oxbridge
- UCAS convention, Sheffield
- Drafting personal statements with tutors
- Visits from Universities on subjects including writing an effective personal statement, interviews, university accommodation, students finance and making the most of open days
- Support in applying for university programmes during Year 12 such as Ambition Nottingham, Nottingham University Summer School, Sutton Trust Summer Schools, Pathways to Law and SOAMS.
- Oxford University visit for students considering applying to Oxbridge
- Careers advice and guidance
For more information about the application process, visit the UCAS website.