The following section details all of the courses currently on offer at the Hucknall Sixth Form Centre. There are a wide range of subjects to choose from, and you will have your own tailored study programme based on the following:
- Year 12 – students select 3 qualifications (A Levels, AS Levels, BTECs or Cambridge Technicals)
- Year 13 – these initial qualifications are continued and EPQ picked up.
The information in the curriculum directory section answers four key questions. The answer to these will enable you to make an informed decision about how studying that course will benefit you and your future goals. These questions are:
- Why? The key reasons for choosing to study this course
- What? Details of what you will be studying
- How? The methods by which you will be assessed
- Where? The potential higher education and/or career paths you may take by studying this subject